Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Last night...

I think I have about a million pictures from this past month to post, but I don't have them ready yet - and it takes so much time to get them ready! So in the mean time I figured I'd post a couple videos from last night. :) The first one was actually her rapped in her towel - she loves bath time, and especially loves noody time afterward. She really would rather never have to wear clothes!

Abigail now loves all things red and all things shiny :) She loves to try to get the nobs on the living room table, but gets very frustrated when she tries from a standing position. She'll bend over to try to bite it but her head gets stuck on the table edge. It looks so funny, but she gets angry pretty quickly - so i made her sit to play with it this time... She doesn't really like sitting either - she'd so much rather be on her feet all the time!

No comments: