Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Abi's eye...

I'm SO excited!!! When Abi was born she had a clogged tear duct in her right eye which caused the eye not to drain. Up till now it would get really goopy all the time and water easily. We had to wash her eye a couple times a day and constantly keep a cloth close by to clean it again. I kept mentioning it to the pediatrician, but she said that they wouldn't do anything about it till Abi was a year old. If it didn't clear up by then she'd probably have to have surgery. I was starting to get worried because she's 6 months old and it wasn't showing any signs of clearing up at all... Well - last Wednesday (Dec 10th) I noticed that when she woke up in the morning her eye was completely clean and clear! I has been ever since!! I'm so happy and relieved and grateful that God took care of it! :) (Now we don't have to make sure her eye is OK before taking pictures!)