Monday, August 18, 2008

Ty and Beth :)

My handsome brother Ty and my beautiful sister-in-law Beth are finally married! Don't they look awesome?!!! Kris, Abi and I traveled to Cadillac, Michigan Thursday through Sunday. We met up with Aaron and Melissa and Mercy at the airport and what a sweet ride we rented! Ford Crown Vic - we were riding in style! :) Abi was so good on all the flights but didn't like the 1 3/4 hr. car ride from Grand Rapids to Cadillac very much. Can't complain at all thought - she was so good all week end and even slept like a champ at the hotel!

I'm so happy for Ty and Beth! We've been looking forward to their wedding for a long time and I know that they will be happy together. They're good for each other. If only they were going to live a little closer! Florida is too far away.... ....next year to NY??!! Maybe... :) I do so hope that we can vacation together one more time next summer!

There will be more pictures to come, but I just wanted to post one for now. The wedding was beautiful and everything went pretty smoothly I think.

No comments: