Monday, July 21, 2008

My baby screameth...

Took us a few days to get it between crying episodes, but we were able to get Abi's 1 month picture. (It's a couple weeks old now, but I'm just getting to post it...)


Abi loves her bath - this seems to be one thing that keeps her happy even in the middle of her cranky periods!









Just a couple of pictures that I thought were very cute! Gotta love the double chin in the first pic! I think its such a cute pic. And of course an adorable one of Abi and Dad...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. :-) SO cute. I need to see her again soon (and you too!).


Jessica B.

thecolonelswife said...

very beautiful pics! it will get better by and by...at least the screaming part I know from experience. The naps and sleep are still an illusion to me - why they sleep some times and not others is a great mystery.

mercy.joy said...

i really love the abi and dad one. he's even smiling...and her dress is so cute...=]