Friday, July 18, 2008

A few good nights.

Tuesday night - 7 hours.
Wednesday night - 5 hours.
Thursday night - 6 hours.

Today I'm happy - feeling a little encouraged! I hope that we're on to something - but I'm sure we'll still have some less than perfect nights. Now, if only I could get her to nap during the day! I guess we'll just have to keep working on that!

On a side note - I think she's been much less fussy for the last couple days to. I hesitate to say that too soon. But, maybe sleeping better at night is making her less fussy... We shall see...

3 comments:

milo said...

You own 2 digital cameras, 3 SLR lenses, have extensive knowledge regarding flash photography, adobe bridge, adobe photoshop and have your own blog. Would it kill you to post a photograph?!

:)

Pro said...

Hey! I'm working on it!

mercy.joy said...

haha you guys.

i'm glad tiny one has been sleeping and such.