Monday, February 27, 2006

January 31, 2006 (moved from yahoo360)


So, here it is another day...
Vegas was wonderful! If you want to see the pictures (or at least a few of them since we took hundreds and didn't want to take all the time or space to put them all up), go check 'em out on my lovely Husband's website: http://www.shutupmilo.com/ And, by the way, if you haven't signed up as a member yet, you should! (shameless plug) Anyway - we had a wonderful time on our little mini-vacation. Our feet were tired after all the walking, but we saw tons of cool stuff. If you've ever heard that the Blue Man Group is not a good shoe, I would advise that you go back and tell them that they are wrong (politely of course). We went to see them and it was an awesome show!
In other news, I spent the day in classes today... I have to take ACLS (advanced cardiac life support). Its the high and lofty verson of BLS (basic life support or in other words CPR) wich will mean that if I pass I will be forced to carry the "code-blue" beeper and run my little fanny to all the codes and give people shocks (defibrilate). It's true, I'm scared - codes always scare me, but its better when I know that someone else is in charge instead of me! Anyway, It was 8 long hours of class today, and next tuesday will be another 8 hours of testing! Did I just say that? Yes, 8 (eight) hours of testing!!!!
Hope you are all having a lovely day!!!

No comments: