Monday, February 27, 2006

January 25, 2006 (moved from yahoo360)




The time has come...
...to head to Vegas!!! Kris and I will be leaving tomorrow morning at 4am to head to the air-port and off to Las Vegas. No, we aren't going to gamble, what are you thinking? Kris has been a couple times - once just by himself to take pictures. This will be my first time. I'm just excited to see the sights and lights. What an early morning it will be... sigh... so nice to be still young and full of energy! Actually I'm sure that we won't get much sleep, but who cares. Vacations are about having fun and cramming as much in as possible, right? We've been looking forward to this ever since we got back from Hawaii on our honeymoon. The plan is to hopefully go on a few nice vacations over the next couple of years before we have kids. Of course the things that we plan aren't always what happens! We'll see...
Sunday is my birthday... Wish me a happy one!!!

No comments: