Monday, February 27, 2006

February 11, 2006 (moved from yahoo360)


I wonder if anyone really reads these things anyway... just a question - am I just writing them for myself? I've never liked writing, and yet I seem to be addicted to the computer lately. OK, I know - I'm odd...
...anyway, I just wanted to mention that I did pass the ACLS certification class I mentioned in my last blog. I'm now qualified to run to codes and save more lives. It's funny really - I never thought that I would be a cardiac nurse. I didn't think that that was the area that I wanted to be in, but I'm enjoying it. I also never realized that I would have to keep taking so many classes after graduation!!! Somehow I thought that I was done for now. I already have about 200 continuing education credit hours since May when i graduated!
ok... that's all I have for tonight... that and another picture to share... my Honey always makes me look good!!

No comments: