Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving #2

Thanksgiving #2 was at Morgan and Amy's house on Saturday evening. Once again we ate like we had never seen food before! Amy you did a fabulous job! :)

Abi loves to grab faces - not sure what that's all about!

Our lovely host and hostess - please don't disturb Morgan - He's trying to think...

I would like to have that hot mulled cidar please - it looks very yummy!

The table is set!

Gotta say, I like big family meals! I wish everyone else was there though - I miss the rest of my peeps...

Maybe this gramma has something that I can get into... Hmmm...

Oh, yup... There it is... A red napkin - sweet!

And the competition begins...

Linea and Abi...

Its been a long day and someone needs a little nap... though if only for a few minutes!

No comments: