Saturday, November 01, 2008

Mid October

Just a few cute pictures. (Hmmm... My blog seems to have become nothing but pictures of my cutest baby ever!) When we lay Abi on her back on the floor she grabs our hands and tries to pull herself up. She isn't strong enough and needs help, but she is a strong little thing. She loves to stand! For the longest time as soon as we pulled her up to standing she'd immediately go straight to chewing on our fingers! :)

Adoring moments :)

We went outside so Abi could play with her toes in the grass. She really liked it - it was fun to watch how excited she got about it.

I'm sad that she wasn't big enough to wear this top much before it got too cold. I love it! One of my favorite Dr. friends at work gave it to us. Jen (Dr. White) is quite partial to Abi and thinks she looks just like she did as a baby. She's a red head too and is pleased as punch that Abi has ready hair! :)

No comments: