Saturday, November 01, 2008

Little Lady Bug

I don't feel like getting into it at the moment, but I struggle greatly with the whole issue of Halloween. I grew up extremely conservative and we were never allowed to celebrate Halloween or have anything to do with it. It's hard for me to think of it in any other way... I wish the day didn't exist and I didn't have to think about it... Anyway - we usually go to the Novak's (Kris' friends from high school) to see their kids costumes etc. Someone gave me this ladybug costume for Abi when I first got pregnant - before I had even decided to do her bedroom in ladybugs. So cute I can't stand it! She only wore the costume for about 20 minutes before she was too hot in it!



Sam and Willow with Abigail. Sam was so proud of himself for holding her up! :)

How cute is this?!! Sam wanted her to try them on. At first she kept turning her head all over trying to get them off. Then she calmed right down and didn't seem to care. She was actually looking cross-eyed through the cracks by her nose! Silly little baby!

Hey... What can I say? At least they matched our outfits!

1 comment:

thecolonelswife said...

cute pics!

hear you on the halloween problem...it's not easy. tho you may not want to celebrate it considering the posteriy is hard. we've finally just decided we aren't going to - sits well with my conscience anyway. but it's a hard decision.