Friday, August 03, 2007

Termoil...

I found out last night that my grandfather has cancer - prostate cancer that has spread to his bones. If you don't know anything about cancer - only a miracle from God heals the bones... I realize that my grandfather is old and has lived a long life. He hasn't been healthy for years. But, I realize with pain in my heart that my grandfather is not a Christian. I'm afraid that time is short... ...and he needs God - so does my grandmother at this time. Please, God, work on there hearts...! I wish now more than ever that I was closer to my grandparents than I am - I never have been...

3 comments:

thecolonelswife said...

Completely off topic, but I was dreaming about you & Kris last night - happy dreams, mind you!! I don't even remember what it was about. Just thought it was funny.

Also, about the weight - I am glad you gained some. I remember when I visited you in 2000(?), you were so small I was really worried. It's completely understandable that you would gain while going through nursing school - I mean, how much extra time did you have again?

Love ya and am really sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will be praying.

mercy.joy said...

it hurts.

thecolonelswife said...

alright - who kidnapped Pro again?