Friday, March 24, 2006

The Plague


I say its the plague - he says its malaria. He's been sick for a long time. Started last week with no sleeping. Seemed worse on Saturday as we were driving back from NH and he was sneezing the whole time. Started to appear better on Tuesday. Wednesday I got a phone call at work that he was home on the couch shaking with fever and chills. (temp of 102.6 by the time I got home - after 1000Mg of Tylenol.) Actual diagnosis: Bronchitis.

But, he must be feeling better today with lots of good drugs (cummon people, they're legal) - see the coke? :) Besides, he was told not to go to work today, but I still had to... So what did he do? Stayed home and cleaned the house! He's so sweet!

...gosh... hope I didn't give him my password for my blog - he never let's me post pics he hasn't seen - and he's sleeping... Awe... He's so handsome :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

even in my weakened state, i'm VERY good looking

gio said...

awwwe thats soo sweet pro i love you guys i hope he starts feeling better
gio
ps jackie comes home in one week im stoked

Kookie said...

Nice Coke can. That's a beautiful thing. Love you!