Sunday, March 19, 2006

A day in the Life of the Milo's...


This is probably the only time you will ever see a portrait of me with long (straight!) hair and NO bangs!!! Or at least it is the first time - I've never been without bangs before and I can't decide from one minute to the next if I love it or hate it. But, on this particular day I was liking it so I asked Kris to take some pictures just to prove that it had ever happened. :) I need a hair cut desperately - my ends are terrible, but beyond that I really have no idea at all what I want to do with it right now.

This was also my feeble attempt at wearing green for what I prefer to call "Irish Day." (The shirt even seemed to make my eyes look green!) I'm really not Irish, but it seems to be one of those days that you are supposed to celebrate regardless. I'm told that I'm Scotch-Irish (Scottish - living in Ireland), but that doesn't really count. Now I'm married to an Irish man - But... as he says - we're all just muts! I guess I'll just have to sing, "and I'm proud to be an American..." ...though I'm not quite positive that that's true either!

In other news, my poor dear husband has been sick for a couple days... Some sort of a cold'ish, flu'ish, allergy'ish thing. I have to say that he is ever so much more pleasant to be around when he is sick than I am. I'm such a baby and he's still sweet even when sick! Yup, I love him :)

4 comments:

gio said...

hey pro i really like your hair like that you should experiment more often.....
im glad to hear that milo isnt as much of a pansy as you are ....

Anonymous said...

im thinkin it looks pretty tite:)

Morgan L.G. said...

Pro, nice hair! to see the pics on my blog, right click on them and then click on "show picture"

Anonymous said...

Jess, this one makes a great business card..:)
i recently learned to look at the second ingrediant in shampoo: sodium laureth something is the best, sodium laurel something is second, and stay away from ammonia laurel/ eth something... (Pantene has it) it will effect your ends! Ive noticed the difference, happened to have been using Pantene lately, put it away and grabbed something else from my collection, its made a difference.. interesting?!
Mo