Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Husband


Husband 
I'm a little sad that I'm writing this today - a day that we're "supposed" to say nice things... Sad only because I wish I remembered every day to let you know what you mean to me.
You bless me in more ways than I can ever say.
I've spent this past week meditating on all the ways that my life is better because you are in it.
You are my best friend.
I didn't know it was possible to have a wonderful marriage and that to your best friend until 
God gave me you.
I get a little clingy, but I want to spend ALL my time with you. 
I still get excited every time I see you come in the door.
Your constant care for me and our kids and your selflessness in making things easier for me
does not go unnoticed.
I'm a very lucky girl.
I watch you with our kids and my heart swells with pride to know they have you for their Dad.
They will grow up to understand what a good relationship with their Heavenly Father is
because of the example you set so wonderfully here.
I love parenting with you.
You support me, guide me, encourage me - daily.
I love worshiping with you and serving our Lord together.
I'm proud beyond words to be by your side.
Thank you for choosing me to walk through life with - I know every day how blessed I am.
I love you!

4 comments:

milo said...

I still have a very clear picture of some the low points I've had in my life (before we met), and remember thinking that "things would never be good again" ... I praise God I was wrong :)

Pro said...

;)

mercy.joy said...

that was absolutely beautiful. your marriage is the most incredible inspiration. AND milo...i think people almost never EVER think that someone who marries into a family is good enough for their flesh and blood (especially not men who marry their women). you are every bit of everything i could ask for for my sister and more.

i know she gets a little worried about my undying devotion for you so i'm gonna stop now. ;) xo

milo said...

:) Merc

You and your family have done nothing but make me feel welcomed since the day I met you all. I'm blessed, and I look forward to growing deeper with my new family as the years roll on. Thanks for the kind words.