Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Moments :)

Haha! I love this video! I had just gotten home from work and Abi was a little fussy, so I took her in our room while I changed my clothes so she could be with me... I laid on the bed and she just started laughing! It was so much fun because she doesn't laugh much and she kept it up for about 10 minutes! I'm so glad Kris thought to tape it!

Abi's had a lot of firsts this week! Her first Christmas of course (which I'll hopefully get around to posting pictures of soon!), she started sitting up, she got her second tooth (and I'm so glad - its been swollen up like a blister for 2 weeks), she started making actually syllable sounds, and she held herself up on her hands and knees!! My, what an eventful week! I so love watching her - its all so amazing!

No comments: