Thursday, October 30, 2008

Falling 10-6-08













This cracks me up so I decided to take pictures and post them. :) She started to find her feet at 4 months and now adores them! So while we were trying to take her 4 month pictures she got tired of that and wanted to play with her feet instead. Picture #1: "Oohh! My feet!" Picture #2: "Oh, awesome! Let me have them!" Picture #3: "Oops! I fell over!" Picture 3 is my favorite - the look on her face just kills me! She still can't really figure out how to pull her hands out on her own - though when they're out she thinks she's big and tough and ready to crawl. Hasn't figured that out yet though... Soon I'm thinkin!



2 comments:

mercy.joy said...

seriously...could she get any cuter?

Pro said...

I was wondering that myself! I don't really think she could :)