Monday, May 26, 2008

Nope...

No, I haven't had the baby yet. I'm just too tired to post anything... We're trying to slow down our schedule as I'm increasingly more tired and uncomfortable. Just hoping baby Milo will come soon. Sometime soon I'll try to post more. Just had Morgan and Amy (and Amy's sister Kendra), and Mark and Linea over for a lovely little Memorial Day BBQ. Awesome time of games and food!

And tomorrow we get to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary!!! Wow! I can't believe that 3 years have gone by! Its been an absolutely wonderful 3 years, and God blessed me with the best husband I could hope for. I can't wait for the next three years and the three after that! I love you Honey! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful day and that you get some rest!

Jessica B.

thecolonelswife said...

Happy Anniversary - I can't believe it's been 3 years...so thankful my fears were competely unfounded! Love ya sis and can't wait for your little one.