Sunday, May 11, 2008

4-19-08 Baby Shower

My dear friend Bridget threw me a lovely baby shower! What a blessing - and she did such a lovely job (If you need a party - she is your planner!) It was an awesome little tea party theme and looked so nice. What a blessing it all was too! I couldn't have imagined all the things "needed" for a baby - and I just want to go simple! Wow - Thank you all so much! I promise - I'll get those thank you notes out - as soon as I can feel my fingers again!


Linea(sister), Grandmommy, Mama and me...

How cute is that little "advise clothesline"?!? I hung it in the baby room...!

Bridget and I - notice my fat swollen ankles! and they weren't bad that day!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a very nice baby shower. :-) Glad I could be there. I liked that there weren't any annoying games (unless they happened before I got there).

Jessica B.