Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crib...

And here is a picture of the lovely crib (and mattress!) that my in-laws bought for us!! Mom and Kenny came over Sunday afternoon to help us put it together! I love it - just need some bedding to make it complete! Funny how having a crib set up in a bedroom in your house puts a little sense of reality in your head! Reality can now sink in - as if it hasn't been doing that for the last 6 1/2 months! But now I look at the crib and realize that there will be a little baby in it soon - scary part is that little baby will be mine! That's a little more responsibility than with all the other little babies I've taken care of! Makes one ever so excited and just a little bit nervous... Hmmm... I become more and more contemplative as the days go on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, Jessamyn! :-) I'll have to stop by soon so I can see the real thing.

Jessica B.

mercy.joy said...

this is seriously the coolest crib i've ever seen. i can't wait to see the rest of the set. and steal it all from you someday when you are done with it and it has that vintage look... ;)